Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dealing With The "What Is"

I got to the bank.  I made the mortgage payment.  I hate everything.  Now I wonder.

So many of us have issues around managing complex issues.  ADHDers routinely find that they depend on people who manage things that they find challenging.

My husband and I were the "perfect" couple.  He could manage the analytical while I managed the creative.  He built applications while I was his "User Experience" input.

Living with ADHD can leave one- this one- wondering if it might be a good idea to find someone to help me manage.  I begin to think the answer is "yes".  I find that I am tossed into a place of wanting to hide under the bed.

I WILL NOT MARRY AGAIN.  Period and all the other necessary punctuation.  Now I need to figure out what and who I need to hire.

What I have learned is that I have a place of confusion.  I don't understand money or how to manage it. This is in the face of understanding things like how the market works.  I have this marginal understanding but can't manage ... things.

In my mind I find myself trying to explain things to my Mike.  Unfortunately I don't get answers and that frankly pisses me off.

Oh wait.  He's dead.

I need help.  Even if this current issue ends up being nothing, I have to admit this.  I need help.

Well shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment